Friday 9 September 2016

Christmas snowball

Hi everyone, here is my second project card made using a fun image from Bloobel Stamps.

Card recipe: 

White card blank
White super smooth cardstock
Red cardstock which I have sanded back to reveal core colour
Tim Holtz Fired Brick distress ink
Sheena Douglass snow embossing folder
Tattered Lace snowman die coloured with a hint of Copic
Hunkydory sentiment
Bloobel Stamp Snowball Fight image coloured with Copics

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like my card.

Feedback is much appreciated but I would love it if you follow my blog.


7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Wendy! Lovely textures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Wendy! Lovely textures :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Wendy this is a stunning Christmas card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous texture and fabulous design, Wendy. Looks like he's gonna take that snowman right out with that snowball. I just love red and white for Christmas! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Card Wendy. Love your background that looks like it is embossed along with all of your snowman details. Looks like the snowball is coming right at ya.

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every one and would love it if you became a follower of my blog.
Wendy xx